Pagina's

vrijdag 20 augustus 2010


My name is Sade Stegers
I live in a small town called Gorinchem near Dordrecht.
I was born on October 18, 1993.
I love music, photography, styling, hair dressing, parties, festivals and things like that.
I work in an espresso bar called HUGO. It is a kind of Starbucks idea but only in Gorinchem!
I'm in the Compass College secondary school in fourth grade, so it's my senior year.
Next year I am ready to leave Gorinchem behind and to live in Utrecht on my own.
I'm going to be educated as a singer on the NPAC (Dutch pop academy) and I hope that I'll perform much, solo or with a band.
I want to follow a lot of fashion and photography courses so i can develop myself in that area.

Well, I think that was pretty much it!

Lots of Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten